Well, we officially have 13 days until our due date...is he/she here yet???!!! Although there have been a couple of moments where I have thought "Is this it?", Baby Bean is still nice and content inside his/her Mommy! Brian and I are more curious than ever and can't wait to meet our little bundle of joy. Brian's softball games are Tues/Thurs nights and our Dr. is out of town this weekend - so maybe it will be one of those time periods?! We'll keep ya posted!
Oh yeah, some of you were having trouble leaving comments, but I think I fixed that problem - try again - we'd love to hear from you!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The site is adorable and love the updates. Now that you did the survey on gender... how about a survey to see names... :) Love you both, Bridget
ReplyDeletewell this is a good idea! but it's just one more thing to make me jealous that all these people get to see him/her before their favorite cousin! (joking!!) have a good last week of pregnancy! i expect a call on your way to the hospital! love you manda <3 hannah (baby bean's favorite cousinn!)
ReplyDelete