Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day and SVF

Grampa's Future Helper
Checking out the lambs with Grampa at the fair!

Look at the rooster Gramma!


The best Mother's Day gift ever!!!



Outside our room at Madonna Inn!

Brian and Chase spoiled me for my first Mother's Day! They took me to Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo for the night. I was treated to a wonderful spa treatment first thing Sunday morning, followed by brunch with my boys, lunch in Paso with the Agees, and dinner in King City with the Silvas! It was a perfect day!

We also spent a day at the Salinas Valley Fair with Tiff & Hannah and Dyan & Isabella! Although I think Chase will have a better idea of what is going on next year, we still had a great time!

Wow we've had a few busy months and I'm sure the summer months are going to be the same! Thanks for reading! xo, A, B, & C

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones