Wow...it has been awhile since I have been here so I'll just do some monthly highlights:
APRIL:
1. WE GOT TO SEE THE KAISERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chase LOVED hanging out with Hannah and Harper and of course Gramma Cheryl and I did too! Love those girls to pieces!
2. Celebrated Liam's 4th Birthday at the park!
3. Went on a crazy vacation to San Diego with great friends which included a trip to the zoo and ended with a few days at the lakehouse!
4. Easter egg hunt!!!!! Easter in Paso and more egg hunting there too!
5. Playdate with our baby group - 19th months old already!
Throughout this month, Chase has REALLY started talking and some days seems to pick up 5 - 10 new words! He loves to look through his books and name everything he sees. Some of his favorites are: airplane, tractor, truck, firetruck (which he says Marc or Nate for since his uncles are both fire fighters), all animal sounds, and balls!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures...xoxo, A, B, & C



No comments:
Post a Comment