Friday, March 23, 2012

Inspired and Ready to get back at it!

Inspired by a dear friend of mine, who probably doesn't even know it, I've decided to change up how I use this blog! For the first two years (almost) of Chase's life, I used it to keep a log of our monthly happenings for anyone who chose to read it, but also for myself. It seems if I can capture his childhood in as many ways as possible that it then gives me that many more ways to remember it as he grows up and grows into a young boy, an adolescent, a college student, and a grown man (hard to imagine as he dumped a pail of water in my kitchen yesterday)! ;)

So with that being said, I was finding it hard to squeeze in the time to upload oodles of pictures from each month, add captions, wait for them to upload, etc. My plan is to now use this blog as a little glimpse into our lives here in the ABC household. Funny things Chase says, revelations as a Momma, wonderful memories shared, and who knows what else!

If you are following my blog, let me know what you think of the change. Either way, my goal is to document my new life as a mom, my wonderful and sometimes trying days parenting Chase, and the amazing moments shared withing our family of three!

With love,

Inspired and Refreshed "A"

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones