Just a quick update on our adorable Chase man! Chase is doing wonderful and just keeps growing every day. He has definitely found his hands and likes to bat at his toys and at us, even though I don't think he knows he's doing so! He loves to lay on the boppy under his play gym and smile at himself in the little mirror. Chase also likes to be a lizard and slowly stick his tongue in and out! :)
Mommy survived her first day away from Chase for work! He did wonderful with Gramma Cheryl and welcomed me home with projectile spit-up...lovely!
Well it is hard to believe that our little man will be 2 years old on Thanksgiving...where does time go?! I hope to post more pictures soon!
Thanks for checking in...please leave a comment! xoxo
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Boy did he ever age fast! (lol)
ReplyDeleteProjectile vomit is a sure-sign that Chase missed you! =) He's adorable - I am proud of you, working mama!
ReplyDelete