Saturday, November 21, 2009

8 week pics!

Chase is growing up so quickly we can hardly believe it! He loves hanging out on his changing pad and looking around his room! He is almost too long for his changing table...yikes!


This is the best part of being a Mom - I get to stare at this precious smile all day long!


Chase LOVES his cousin Hannah! They are too cute when we lay them down next to each other. Can't wait until they are chasing each other and playing at Gramma & Grampa's!


Daddy and his big boy! Brian is such an awesome Dad!


Me and my precious little man! Love him, love him, love him!!!!!
Chase is 8 weeks today and I can't even believe it! It seems like yesterday that I was wondering when he was going to join us and now the condo has erupted in all things baby! Thanks for staying updated on our little guy! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones