Sunday, November 8, 2009

6 weeks

Well, Chase is now 6 weeks old and still growing! At his appointment with his new pediatrician last week (long story), he weighed 11 lbs 5 oz and was 23 3/4" long! He is in the 90th percentile for weight and the 97th percentile for height...yep, he's definitely going to be taller than Mommy and maybe Daddy too!

Chase is smiling like crazy now, and not just from gas! He likes to hear our voices and see our faces up close. He loves to be held and his favorite place to sleep during the day is right in Mommy's arms...I'm enjoying it because I know it won't always be the case!

Pictures to come....xoxo

1 comment:

  1. enjoy, enjoy, enjoy- I hope the new pediatrician is good- one that makes you comfortable makes all the difference in the world for us new moms and all our worries! Keep holding him close :)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones